Heavy Duty Snatch Kit – Bushranger
The Bushranger® Snatch Kit is a 4×4 essential for any driver. This Bushranger heavy-duty kit is a compact, durable bag with a 9m x 11,000kg snatch strap, 2 x 4.75t bow shackles and a pair of gloves. Take advantage of the extra pockets to store your other recovery gear.
Bushranger® Snatch Straps are engineered and manufactured to the highest quality standards. All Bushranger straps are Australian tested both in a NATA accredited lab and 4WD field test conditions. Snatch straps are purpose-designed to stretch under intense loads from a moving recovery vehicle. Kinetic energy combined with the elastic properties of the recovery strap work together to pull a disabled vehicle and assist in recovery.
- Reinforced Protection | Added protective eyelets to ensure maximum strength when used with shackles and hooks.
- Strap Usage Recording Tags | Located with the compliance tags, the usage tags allow you to record and track the number of times the strap is used to help identify fatigue and age of the strap.
- Wrap-it Strap | Easy storage wrap it strap, stitched to the snatch strap, so it is ready to roll up and use any time.
- Compliance | Designed and tested to comply with the latest Australian Consumer Goods [Motor Vehicle Recovery Strap] Safety Standard 2017.
- Quality | Manufactured from high-quality nylon material & reinforced stitching.
- Capacity 4.75 tonne
- Tested in accordance to AS2741-2002 SHACKLES; clause 9.2, Appendix D & appendix F
- Designed to protect hands, during vehicle recovery
- Kevlar reinforced palm patch providing increased protection when working with wire or synthetic rope winch cables
- Flexibility for greater comfort
- Reinforced wear points
- Made from heavy-duty polyester material with mesh pockets and webbing straps
- Water and dust resistant
- Traditional design, to fit in most draw systems and minimise wasted space
- Extra storage pockets